Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bridal Photo Shoot: April 2013

Our amazing photographer, Dana Halverson, did a wonderful job with my Bridal Shoot! This woman truly works her butt off to make each and every picture absolutely perfect! I just LOVED working with her!

http://weddingsbyscottanddana.com/

On top of that... I had my wonderful florist, Melissa Talbert from Crazy Daisies and my Mom there with me helping out!

The Bridal Shoot was at The Orchard where my mom, who is a Master Gardener, volunteers! It's SUCH a beautiful property with gorgeous fruit baring trees! It was the perfect setting for this day.

There were times when sweet Dana would be climbing said fruit trees just to get the perfect shot! I TRULY had the BEST vendors EVER working for me for our wedding... I loved each and every one of them!

I am so grateful to have these pictures... I am IN LOVE with my dress and I'm so glad I got to take these extra pictures of me in it. I pray one day my daughter gets the chance to wear this dress... I just hope she LOVES it as much as I do!

I couldn't wait to see the look on Luke's face when he saw me in it... <3 <3 <3










































No comments:

Post a Comment